All Cat and Kitten Adoptions include with Tax-Deductible Adoption Fee the following:
Up-to-date shots (at time of adoption), Felv/FIV check, monthly flea/tick prevention and Spay/Neuter (At our location only)
ALL CAT/KITTEN ADOPTERS MUST.....
- Be 21 Years Old or Older
- Fill out an adoption application (completely and legible) application is located on this website
- Have a vet reference (only if you currently own a pet or have had one in the last 5 years)
- There are not home checks for FELINE ADOPTIONS...
- WE WILL ADOPT CATS to out of state residents provided the vet information is provided
- No animal will be sent home with a potential 'parent' the same day as the request/application unless all the above has been approved.
We now have CATS/KITTENS available for viewing 7 days a week in the
Cat Habitat at PETCO - Orland Park
Cats range in age from 8 weeks to seniors.
All cats are up to date on vaccines. Cats are or will be spayed/neutered & are litter box trained.
CATS ARE IN FOSTER CARE - TO SEE A CAT AN APPLICATION MUST BE FILLED OUT AND RETURN
If interested in adopting an adult cat
PLEASE EMAIL THE REQUIRED APPLICATION AND QUESTIONS TO:
DISCOUNTS AVAILABLE FOR ADULT CATS - Please Inquire
1 year old
Spayed, up to date on Vaccines
Black/White (Tuxedo Mix)
sweet kitty, she is great with other cats and dogs plus all people
Spayed - up to date on vaccines
2. years old
NO DOGS for Whiskers - She is afraid of dogs.
Garfield is a 1yr old handsome and sweet ginger kitty!
He is on the shy side but loves everyone....sooooo sweet!!
Please check back often
Our foster pets are dependent on donations